Users Online Now: 3050  |  April 19, 2024
cyclone2426's Scouting Report

cyclone2426 has not written any blogs yet.

cyclone2426 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for cyclone2426
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 8
DaBig25 @ Mar 22, 2010
THANKS THOSE ARE NICE COVERS BUT MY PROGAMS ARE MESSED UP SOMEHOW AND I PROMISED SOMEONE SOMETHIN DIFFERENT SO CAN YOU MAKE ME A ALBERTO CALLASPO COVER PLEASE AND SORRY ABOUT CAPS I CANT TURN THEM OFF nah im just playin

# 7
Jbri03 @ Mar 20, 2010
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was just curious as to how you make the players look like they do when they are cut out of the original background, I have tried and tried again to do my own cover, but I can never get it to look like anything you have done, I have photoshop, but I can't figure out any of the techniques, any pointers you could give me by any chance or information on how to do better? I can send you one that I have done if you'd like. Or if you'd rather I know I have asked several times, But a Josh Beckett Or Josh Reddick would be awesome with a red background. Thanks alot!

# 6
bball77z @ Mar 2, 2010
Cyclone, How about a Johan Santana and Joe Mauer with the official template background? Would be very much appreciated.

# 5
DaKing26 @ Jan 13, 2010
Sup dude, sorry 'bout the Eags

# 4
cubsfan128 @ Jan 11, 2010
hey, I love your custom mlb 10 covers for tex and gardener. and im using the tex one for my game! but im just wondering what filter/effect on photoshop do you use on the players? thanks! just reply to me with a PM

cyclone2426
Contact cyclone2426
cyclone2426's PSN Gamercard
' +
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

cyclone2426's Arena has had 21,587 visits