View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 11:36 AM   #360
hoopsguy
General Manager

From Passacaglia, Post #342
Quote:
I'm really not sure what to think on this one. In defense of hoopsguy, I don't think the elementals are on our side. However, I think it helps the wolves to sniff out the elementals, since the elementals don't count as humans -- that means the wolves really know who to avoid killing. On the other hand, hoops just brought up the idea for discussion. But maybe Blade is right, that hoops was subtly trying to get us to reveal something we shouldn't.

This is a tough call.

I hate posts like this because they equivocate without taking a stance. Since this is now three hours old I have nothing to work with to determine where he is headed.

Every wolf is different, but it is fairly common to see them post because they feel obligated to in order to be active, but not really say anything. The above quote could be Exhibit A for that type of behavior.

What I consider a better play is to apply pressure to someone that you are suspicious of, in order to draw them out. In doing this you realize and accept that you are likely to draw some attention yourself by confronting someone.

Pass, the last thing I'm asking for here is for you to vote to lynch me. But I'm hoping that if you are a human that you will engage in the discussion rather than equivocating near the discussion. If you are a wolf then please feel free to carry on as you are right now
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote