View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 01:20 PM   #398
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Something doesnt add up for me here...at the risk of getting myself killed tomorrow or tonight, i will yet again put myself in the spotlight(first time was avoiding that lynch)...His story doesnt fit with the sounds we heared last night. He tried to add on he fought his way out after i asked about it, but if it really happened coffee would have put it in the original PM and he would have included it in his original post about the night...

My guess, bodyguard got lucky and saved someone, and for all i know it was WVU fan...saldana might have been the attacking wolf and after fighting they saw each other and now saldana wants him dead...either way if im wrong feel free to try to lynch me...it might just not go as quickly as you would like

UNVOTE HOOPSGUY

VOTE SALDANA

ok, so i defended you yesterday, and now you are voting for me today because i didnt include what appeared to me to be obvious in my original 50+ line post. do you realize how blatantly stupid it would have been for me to say anything if i was being anything but completely honest....i have had no attention cast at me all game and could have continued to allow all of you to have no clue what happened last night. Instead i intentionally brought everyones attention on myself in an effort to give you all some information about what was going on, and in doing so admitted that I DONT have any concrete information.... I called out WVUFAN before i made any statements about what happened last night, and because my paraphasing of CW's insanely bizarre writing style doesnt match with what you wanted to hear, you are now voting for me.

talk about taking one for the team
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote