View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 10:05 PM   #199
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My top players (that I'm offering scholarships to):

QB Sedrick Sanders - The only downside is that he is a JC QB. However, if Randy is hurt, his experience could be valuable. Had over 3800 yards passings with 31 TD's and 10 INT's last year. Rated the #23 player in the nation and the top QB. Has had a 3.8 GPA in JC. Arizona State and Georgia are going after him hard.

HB: Brian Fann - Another JC player. Rated #4 player in the country. Had 1553 yards rushing last year with 13 TD's. Utah and Arizona are recruiting him hard.

FB: Tony Seau - Plays for Manual Arts in CA. He is rated #128 in the country and is the #2 FB in the country. Is an excellent blocker. UCLA and Cal are our main competition.

WR: Michael Howard - #14 player in the nation. Has 4.32 speed with great agility. Good hands. Is small which is my main concern.

OT: Terry Harper - 6'8 281 pounds. Plays for San Ramon in CA. Is supposed to be a devastating blocker. UCLA and Oregon State are the top competition.

OG: The top Guards aren't interested in coming to USC. Scott Standlee is 16th in the nation at OG. He is 6'1 288 and he is moderately interested in us. I'm going to try to make him very interested.

OG: Dan Woods is moderately interested. He is the #11 OG in the nation. Expected to be an elite pass blocker. Michigan is our main competitor and he is from Michigan.

C: Ricky Dubuc is an elite C, ranked 74th in the nation. He is 6'1 278. Expected to be an excellent all around blocker. He is from Hawaii. VT and Florida are our main competition.

C: Paul Coleman is even better ranked. Plays HS in NC. Is not as high on us as Ricky is. VT, Penn State, and North Carolina are our main competition.

DE: Jim Stacy - 6'8 270 pounds. Ranked #119 in the nation. Plays in Colusa, CA. Runs a 4.73. Excellent power at the point of attack. UCLA and Wash State are the main competition.

DE: Willie Hart - 6'8 258 pounds. Ranked 104th in the nation. Not quite as excited about us. Is from Ohio and is being pursued by Ohio State. ND also a main competitor.

MLB: Jermaine Smith - 6'0 234 pounds. Ranked 78th in the nation. Has 4.75 speed, but excellent hitter for his size. Cal, Oregon State, Arizona, and Arizona State are all coming after him heavy.

OLB: Mike Driver - 6'0 215 pounds with 4.40 speed. #1 OLB in the nation. Tremendous blitzer, surprisingly good tackler for his size. Lives in SC and may want to go to Georgia, but I'm taking a shot at him.

OLB: Jimmy May - 6'1 214 pounds with 4.55 speed. Ranked 86th in the nation. Very aggressive hitter. Had over 120 tackles last year with 7 sacks. Also had 3 interceptions. LSU and Miami are our main competition. He plays for Champion Christian in Chico, CA.

CB: I know I only was going to recruit one, but two of the top 3 CB's in the nation seem very interested in us.

CB: Bob Knight - 6'0 191 pounds. #2 CB in the nation. 4.50 speed. Junior College player with great hitting ability for a corner. 72 tackles 4 INT's last year.

CB: Terry Betters - 5'11 190 pounds. #3 CB in the nation. 4.55 speed. Great coverage ability despite just average speed. Has 8 picks in HS last year. Plays in Fairbanks, Alaska. Utah and UCLA are our top competition.

Knight has the potential to move to FS if needed as he is very athletic. Therefore, I will only recruit one true FS.

FS: Nate Ferrario - 6'1 195 with 4.50 speed. #3 FS in the country. Plays for Redwood in Larkspur, CA. He loves to hit guys and is a powerful tackler. He's also expected to be a great ball hawk. UCLA and Cal are our main competition, but lots of teams want him.

SS: Steve Hotchkiss - Love his name, 6-2 189 pounds. Runs a 4.46. Plays for Calvery Chapel Christian in Las Vegas, NV. He loves to blitz and had 7 sacks last year. Our coaches think he has the potential to lead all safeties in picks one day. Tremendous coverage abilities. UCLA and Washington are our main competition.

P: Luke Sauerbrun - 5'8 168. #1 Punter in the nation. Averaged 43 Yards per punt last year. Cal and Arizona State are our main competition.

The Rest of our money goes to a variety of players.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote