View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 07:16 AM   #111
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I thought on it too, but then it could be mixed with experience years, you never know how we humans can confuse things. Also i doubt there are a lot of differences between a guy developed 42% and 49%, if you think on it this is like scouting error margin too.

I have edited my post before to explain that are ranges to avoid people confused about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
Added the moddified experience icons in the players card to show now both position and % of experience in steps of 10%. As there are only 10 different icon colors, i used steps of 10% but for example a player with experience displayed as 50, will have any number between 41 and 50, a player with experienc displayed as 100, will have any number between 91 and 100% etc.

I'm not sure you're getting my point still...

A player with 50 having somewhere between 41-50... we don't know that. You're making a conjecture about how the colors work.

I'm hoping someone sees this before loading the patch, because I remember it being that some colors were "thicker" so that say purple represents 0-5, dark blue 5-10, and light blue 10-30...

I'm not SURE about this though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote