View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:45 AM   #252
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtism View Post
Did anyone else notice that one of the last girls to be sent home was Robyn Troup, who apparently recovered by performing with Justin Timberlake at the Grammys?

The way this played out was that she had already been cut by AI before she ever attempted to win whatever reality contest the Grammys staged. Otherwise, there's no way she would have been able to be a contestant on the Grammys. Did anyone even know about this thing with the Grammys?

Plus, I don't really see how the two compare. The Grammys thing was a 5 minute, one time performance, right? With AI, they've got to think about a 5 month long show, and even if she could sing well enough, maybe there wasn't enough personality and backstory to sustain her as a "character" on AI. That's largely irrelevant for the Grammys spot.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote