View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #276
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I was so upset to see Baylee Brown knocked off, She could have won the whole thing if she knew how to remember the words. And I was shocked to see Sunshine get in over that last tall guy. Sunshine sucked in all the clips we saw of him at Hollywood week. But in my opinion Melinda Doolittle is the best singer of the group, but she wont win because America wont like her as much as they do Lakisha (the mom) Chris (the comedian) or any of the hot girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I thought from the beginning that Sunshine was going to be in the top 24 regardless. And then he had a bad Hollywood week and really test that theory. Not sure how far he'll go, though. Brandon Rogers is still my pick at this point.

I suspect he did well in the piano + backup singers audition. They didn't show a single second of it, but harped on his bad group and first solo hollywood performance. I think they are trying to paint him as an underdog. If you saw his audition he can definitely sing, he just had one or two bad performances in hollywood. They know he has talent, and maybe even saw more than we did (definitely one of the flaws, as we've beat to death in this thread, with the way they cover the auditions).

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote