View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #228
molson
General Manager

ROSTER: END OF SEPTEMBER, 1983: SIX MONTH REVIEW

-This is a pretty in-depth review, to meet the purpose of checking on the progress of everyone after six months. The wrestlers are in order from top to bottom on the WCCW Totem Pole. The skill and popularity increases shown are since the start of the dynasty. From first look, it appears skills can always increase with age, but physical condition worsens with age and overuse, which effects performance.

-I realize this is over the top, but I want to take a little break from booking shows, so I'll take my time running through the the roster.

MAIN EVENTERS

1. David Von Erich
25 years old, $1,000/show, 6 months remaining
WCCW Record: 34-5-3.
Skill Increases:
1/3 Letter Grade: Puroresu, Aerial, Flashiness, Mat, Chain, Submissions, Toughness, Basics, Safety, Selling,
2/3 Letter Grade: Respect
Full Letter Grade: None
More than 1 Full Letter Grade: None
Tex Popularity: Decreased from B- to C+
Midwest Popularity: Increased from C- to C+
-Not the most talented guy on the roster, nor the most popular. But he's the most loyal, and the best current value at $1,000/show. Bob Backlund however, may turn out to be more than he can handle.

2. Bruiser Brody
37 years old, $3,200/show, 3 months remaining
Newly Acquired
-He's an upgrade over Terry Gordy, but due to a shortage of faces, he'll take on Destruction Inc. and try to elevate the Sheepherders and Adrian Adonis.

3. Bob Backlund
34 years old, $2,000/show, 17 months remaining
WCCW Record: 5-1-1.
Skill Increases:
1/3 Letter Grade: Brawling, Aerial, Charisma, Stamina, Psychology, Safety, Respect,
2/3 Letter Grade: None
Full Letter Grade: None
Tex Popularity: Increased from D+ to C (in two months with WCCW)
Midwest Popularity: Decreased from B- to C+ (in two months with WCCW)
-Our top heel, and we have him signed up for a LONG time. He'll get the post WWF-title run that he never got in real life.

4. Michael Hayes
23 Years Old, $1,500/show, 12 months remaining
WCCW Record: 8-15-4
Skill Increases:
1/3 Letter Grade: Hardcore, Flashiness, Toughness, Stamina, Psychology, Safety, Respect,
2/3 Letter Grade: Puroresu, Aerial, Mat, Chain, Basics,
Full Letter Grade: Submissions,
Tex Popularity: Increased from C+ to B-
Midwest Popularity: Stayed at C-
-The new leader of the Freebirds has increased one of his weakest areas, stamina.

5. Manny Fernandez

29 Years Old, $1,800/show, 4 months remaining
WCCW Record: 13-9-2
Skill Increases:
1/3 Letter Grade: Puroresu, Aerial, Chain, Microphone, Charisma, Basics, Psychology, Respect
2/3 Letter Grade: NONE
Full Letter Grade: NONE
More than 1 Full Letter Grade: NONE
Tex Popularity: Increased from C- to C
Midwest Popularity: Decreased from C to D+
-He's delivered, event while taking more than his share of losses and a full program with a lower midcarder (Adias). It's time to reward him.

6. The Great Kabuki
38 years old, $1,000/show, 1 month remaining
WCCW Record: 12-11-3.
Skill Increases:
1/3 Letter Grade: Brawling, Puroresu, Mat, Chain, Charisma, Basics, Consistency, Selling, Respect,
2/3 Letter Grade: Aerial, Flashiness,
Full Letter Grade: Microphone,
Tex Popularity: Increased from C- to C
Midwest Popularity: Increased from D- to C-
-He had the best all-around skill increases of all the main eventers. He even learned English during the next 6 moths. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does with Bruiser Brody.

Last edited by molson : 06-07-2007 at 07:27 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote