View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #611
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Not a pretty win for Wisconsin but we get it done against CSF who's point guard went absolutely insane from all over the place it seemed. Good game though, anyhow. Krabbenhoft was my player of the game as he quietly scored and rebounded and was pretty much the only guy that felt like playing D today. Great game, Krab-Man! Not much else to compliment on. Butch looked pretty poor, Flowers got beat all day, Landry looked BAD on offense, Hughes was pretty much his same self.

Moving on to Kansas State now. Landry I'm sure will be guarding, or I should say, attempting to guard Beasley. Should be a fun one. I will be watching this one from work. Yuck. Ah, well though.

Actually, as I was pointing out to Lathum earlier, CSF is a solid, veteran team and that PG who went insane was Wazzu's leading scorer as a freshman two years ago. This is a solid win for Wisky, even if CSF didn't have a starter taller than 6'5".

I hope Akognon comes back. He can probably leave for a pro career on this game alone.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote