View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #1486
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
A quite sensible post (aside from the last line, which is obviously a joke, but is essentially the way I feel people have been reacting to me--since I disagee with their opinion on David A I must have a huge misconception about music in general--no, I really DO enjoy his performaces on average, and some I have felt were great. As hard as that is for some people to accept, I do have different tastes than you do.).

This is basically it boils down to, though. I disagree with a lot of people about David A's performances. Plus I think he has obvious singing chops. This places him pretty high up in my book. It is really that simple. Thank you for being rational about the discussion.

Matt - I know you don't seem to like it, but if NO ONE is getting it then I think you may need to look somewhere than EVERYONE ELSE as being the problem for having the "wrong conclusion".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote