View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #2495
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Go Sox!!! I will kill someone if I have to listen to those assinine cow bells multiple games. Who ever started that should be shot, it's THE most annoying thing in sports (it has replaced the tomohawk chop).

I don't know. I haven't heard the cow bell thing yet (I don't watch too much baseball), but it would be hard pressed to be more annoying than the "train whistles" that the fans in Nashville blew every time Jordan Tootoo was on the ice. It's a horrible sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
I too am rooting for the Sox.

As much as I want Philly to win the Series, I really do not want the trophy to go to a bandwagoner fan base who chooses to pay attention to the team only where they are a step or two away from the show.

That's the only reason I have for not rooting against the Sox. That and, let's face it, their fanbase can't really be anymore annoying/obnoxious than it already is (present company excluded, of course), so if they win again nothing worse will really happen.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote