View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #82
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 - We defeat the two win Chiefs 37-3. Monty Swift had a 80 yard receiving play for a score. Derrick Alexander and Fred Beasley caught TDs as well. Taylor broke an 80 yard run for a score. He still does it. Game MVP is Jerome Allard with 20 of 28 for 340 yards and a 3:0 ratio. Taylor added 122 yards on 17 carries. Swift had 164 yards on 7 catches. Darius had two picks, and joining him are Hudson and Madison with one each. Collier and Lewis had sacks. Solomon Page has a hyper extended knee. He will be out for several weeks. Castillo injured himself further and is now out for 6-8 weeks. I thank him for his service and place him on IR. I sign a cheap replacement, DT Hunter McNeill. Dennis King will start the rest of the season.

Week 11 - We win 33-6 over the Packers. Fred Taylor gets a TD run as does Vince McDaniel. Samari Rolle is the Game MVP with a 82 yard INT return for a TD, plus another pick. Thompson and Hudson each added a pick. King recovered a fumble. Brackens had 1.5 sacks, while King and even Newman had sacks as well. Lethon Flowers will be back next week. Rolle was NFL Defensive Player of the Week.

Week 12 - We defeat Oakland 20-13. A much more normal score. Jerome Allard got his first TD run, this of 2 yards. Taylor also had a run for a score. Geiger was the QB for the match because their highly touted QB was injured a few weeks ago, so we played against our former backup. Dwayne Rudd was Game MVP with a pick and 12 tackles. Flowers joined him with an interception in his first action back from injury. Allard had 216 yards and Taylor had 49.

Week 13 - We defeat the Chargers 34-0. Both Freds got TD runs (Fred Taylor and Fred Beasley). Marvin Graham caught a TD. Backup RB Thomas Halton even got a TD run. But the Game MVP was Donovin Darius with a pick. Dwayne Rudd had 2 sacks and Flowers had a pick while Madison had 2.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote