View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #41
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
DPW, how about Week 1 at your place? I had to mess around with the schedule a bit to make that happen, but I think it will work. Here's my updated non-conference:

Week 1 AT NC State (Start of a Home & Home)
Week 2 AT Cincinnati
Week 4 VS Stanford (Start of a Home & Home)
Week 14 AT Louisville

Sorry to EF27 about switching it repeatedly, but this should be it for me (finally). Thanks for your patience.

For any other teams looking to add a computer team to their schedule, some good opponents would be Ohio State, West Virginia, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, or Pittsburgh. These are all teams not in our conferences who have come really close to being undefeated the last several seasons. The Big Ten & Big East are really weak outside of these teams. Okie State has the right idea with his schedule, taking on three of these guys. Even though it probably won't be me, I'd still like to see a human vs human championship.

Good luck to everyone.

It won't let me give you Cincinnatti in week 2. Do you have another preference quickly? If not, I'm going to give you one of those other teams you mentioned (or I might delay untl tomorrow if a few other teams have this problem as I enter schedules.)

Edit: It will let me do Louisville in week 2 and Cincinnati in week 14. So, that is what I'll do if I don't hear from you and no other teams have issues.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-01-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote