View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:01 AM   #42
Subby
lolzcat

Day Thirteen, Week 3, 89 Days to Go

Yesterday was long run day, but with 20 inches of snow and ice on the ground, I was once again forced indoors. On the treadmill. For 12 miles. To say it was a grind would be an understatement, but I am happy to report that I did it.

I set the speed to 8:13 for most of the run, which is about 50 seconds faster than what my race pace should be. The long run should be anywhere from 45-90 seconds slower per miles than race pace, so I was right about where I needed to be.

With all of the snow and the holiday parties, I am getting killed on the eating portion of this. I am doing my best, but I am just not losing weight right now. Was 197.2 this morning (again) so I figure if I just keep running and try like hell to keep my calories in some reasonable order I'll be ready to roll come the new year. The most important thing is to get the miles under my belt, and I am doing that right now...injury free so far, which is a minor miracle.

The Daily Ticker:

Days: 13
Weight Lost: 6.9
Miles Run: 61
Cardio/Weight Sessions: 3
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote