View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #48
Subby
lolzcat

Day 21, Week 4, 81 Days to Go

Weighed in at 195.2 this morning. While I am not going to get to 190 by the end of this month, I normally gain about 10 pounds in Novemeber - December, so at least I have kept that from happening this year.

This morning was pretty brutal. 25 degrees at 6:30a with wind coming in from the NW at 16 mph. I was wearing a knit cap, gloves, running shorts. knee high compression socks, trail shoes, long sleeve running top, and my new cold weather wind breaker. And a neck gator. The exposed part of my legs got pretty icy but aside from my garmin watch battery dying about a mile in, it was a solid 8 mile effort. I'll be glad when the last of the snow melts because it is making it tough to run along the side of the road.

Milestone today - I hit triple digit miles (101) in my training!

Anyway, tomorrow calls for an easy three miler - which I may try and do at the pool. We'll see. Less than three months to go!

The Daily Ticker:

Days: 21
Weight Lost: 8.9
Miles Run: 101
Cardio/Weight Sessions: 3
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote