View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #318
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
From my limited experience, everything that people do will be considered suspicious by some people. Personally, I find it a lot less frustrating if I try not to even worry about it.

Yeah. Was thinking maybe using smiley faces and caps and multiexclamation points was a bit strong . Was meaning it to come across more tongue and cheek as I'm trying to have fun with this. But I guess it's suspicious to have fun in some circles.

But also notice that even thought I've made a bunch of accusations and observations, I still haven't voted. Maybe I should. I'm still liking my henry idea as he still hasn't said anything yet I know he's here.
If he votes for me now, that clinches it for me.
saldana's vote made my head jerk a little because it was exactly doing to me what dubb said he did to him too.

But neither of these two are on the block really. NOt sure the strategy for this. VOting for someone that has a lot of votes makes you suspicious and making accusations about people makes you suspicious (or thrown under the bus by a wolf ). HOwever I might go for someone else just to save my own ass as people seem to think I'm a wolf. Probably the strategy I will use.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote