View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #252
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I don't have this yet, but have a lot of respect for the game designer, and have heard that the iPhone port is really well done. $4.99 now, for those who fret about price.

http://www.appstorehq.com/ra-designe...one-531860/app

looks interesting, Would Medici be a similar kinda game? Actually a search for Reiner Knizia turns out a ton of game...

Similarly, this is one board game port I plan on getting at some point: Carcassonne (Games). Also sells for 4.99.

Have only read positive things about it. Maybe some of you have heard about it...

some other apps I really like right now:
CalenGoo (sync with Google Calendar) (Productivity) very good integration with Google Calendar
Push for Gmail (Productivity) improves on the Gmail integration
Pulse News Mini (News) interesting way of presenting news feeds, making them available offline, free
TouchRetouch (Photography) for 99 cents, a tool to retouch pictures on the go, allowing you to remove unwanted parts in them. Works surprising well. There's a free version if you wanna try before you buy, it simply saves with a watermark.
Stair Dismount Universal (Games) now free, I could watch that crash test dummy fall downstairs all day
Slice It! (Games) each level is a geometric figure and you have x pencil lines to slice it into y parts of equal size.
Gene Pool (Games) very cool, kinda organic game where you fling "genes", that's the word they use, bouncing them against one another, or against the wall, just like you would a pool ball. When a gene bounces, it gets energized and if another gene of the same color touches it, they merge together. Hard to explain, but a kind of relaxing game. Was free when I got it, but I see it's now back up to 1.99.

I have also been playing some of the usual like Cut The Rope and Fruit Ninja

FM