View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #1424
aston217
College Prospect

Mauricio, you'll need to follow the instructions in this post:

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - StelmackSoft FOF2k7 Utility Suite

Which really should be included as part of the suite, or in a README, if it's not already.

Quote:
Found this and it worked....

What I did for XP was this: (I IMd Zullo... he is really smart)

1. Goto c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Stelmacksoft\utilitysuite

2. Right click and select New, then text document.

3. On line 1 of the text document write in your install path... mine looks like this:
C:\Program Files\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007

4. On line 2 of the text document, write the path to where your data is stored. Mine looks like this: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football 2007

5. Save the file as FOFPATH.

6. Try to open the analyzer again.

Note in the two paths "User" is probably your name. I just changed the name to "user" in these instructions.

Are you in any MP leagues yet? If not, join us!

Greg, I have a question here and I'm sorry if it's been discussed before. I am looking at the "League Passing" screen on Gameplan Analyzer. The table is called "Pass vs Double Coverage and Defensive Playcall."

Now there are separate 'sack' stats kept for Avoid & Pass Normal, and Avoid & Pass Aggressive, Into & Pass Normal, Into & Pass Aggressive.

How do you get this? Is throwing into or away from double coverage decided whether or not the QB gets the throw off? There are also stats for scrambles. This doesn't really make sense to me. If the QB scrambles, he neither threw into, nor avoided double coverage.

Last edited by aston217 : 01-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.
aston217 is offline   Reply With Quote