View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #49
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Not familiar but I guess that could speak to that weekend for me. Watch a couple of Big Ten tourney games on, say, Thursday night and then hit up Legos on Saturday.

I spent part of my night feeling up Legos at Castleton. No... not horrible like that sounded. But myself and a couple of the employees at the Lego store helped me find a couple of the Series 6 Minifigs that I was looking for. Between my couple of stops tonight, I picked up a Lady Liberty, Leprechaun, Genie, and 2 Skateboard Girls (oops)- wanted a Robot but we couldn't find it after going through the 50ish packs in the store. With the Skateboard ones, I was at Toys R Us and just couldn't identify by feel- didn't mean to get 2 of them. I also thought I had a Royal Guard from Series 5 but it was the Eskimo instead. Still, that one's pretty cool so I'm not too heartbroken about it.

SI
Series 6 is the first series where I really like all the characters. Even the token pink girl one is at least a fairly neat space one. I've got about 7 so far, including Liberty, the Minotaur, the Highlander, and the Leprechaun. The only I really want is the roman soldier. Would like to actually get several of those because an army of those would look impressive.

If you need a Royal Guard, you are welcome to PM me your addy. With that $1 sale, I ended up feeling about 8 of them. I have my army, so one MIA solider isn't a big deal. I can toss one in the mail for you. It would be open, if you don't mind that.

Did you happen to see the Jousting set at Castleton? Making that my one last "must buy" before I start saving up for the Lord of the Rings sets this summer.

I spent the end of last night just looking up pictures of past Brickworlds. My wife (who isn't a Lego person) and I were both blown away by the Helm's Deep layout we saw. Easily 6 foot tall and just as wide. Really neat.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote