View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #5743
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Unless the Basilisk has resists I don't understand, but The Jackal would have due to lore, I really don't understand why the fight would have gone down that way. You should have had to wait an extra day to ascend to Level 10 if we had taken the same actions we have the last several days together.

Not like it matters a ton in the overall scheme of things, but it is a little frustrating in terms of chasing after the remaining spots in the winners circle.

I think it's from the rules on multi-person combat:

Quote:
If two or more players enter a room, there are several possibilities for combat. If there are multiple monsters in the room, each player will take a share of the monsters to fight, so you will divvy them up. If you arrive with one monster and multiple players, one player will fight the monster at a time, until the monster is killed (unless you are a team). The player with the lowest level will fight first. If tied, Fighters go first, and if two of the, are in the room (or two non-Fighters) then it will be random. So, if Bob and Steve arrive to find a Grizzly Bear, Steve will fight it since he is level 3 and Bob is level 5. If Steve wins, he gets the XP and any treasure the Bear had. If Steve runs away or dies, then Bob fights the Bear.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote