View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #6376
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
And you would have gotten it had JAG or Darth used the ARENA - so don't yell at me.,...

The afternoon I got there I tossed around a lot of ideas...dueling dubb, horsing to the room south of there, go to the sale or not, if I go to the sale, do I buy Globe of Invulnerability when I already have three nice 4th level spells but it fills a big need for protection without having Stoneskin, do I buy Passwall which might save me some time but otherwise doesn't help in combat, etc... I finally decided dueling dubb wasn't a good idea because I traded him all those healing potions and I thought he had some kind of magic resistance, plus I would've actually been a little upset if I had killed him. If my spells didn't kill him, he would've slaughtered me in melee combat. I didn't really want to duel Darth if he was at my level (and I thought he was the only one who might be, other than PB who I wasn't going to duel), because if he had acid arrow / cold blast and won initiative, I would've been dead round 1.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote