View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #6498
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I almost thought it worth it to go back to level 3 when we knew we were right next to mckerney. just because it would have been fun to kill another player.

We really almost went that direction instead ntn.
My initial order was forward because Abe's direction line in the room read:
"back(to sea serpent, etc), right, forward and left (to level 3)"

This made it look to me that forward was on level 4.(despite the lack of comma). Then I drank the potion. That told me that there was a phoenix and mckerney forward in a level 3 room. So I double checked the previous directions and saw the missing comma and that it was level 3. Still a bit confusing as one can assume a dropped comma. Anyway I saw a bunch of dead giants and DV to the right and heard screaming. This was when I had a decisioni to make. I needed a little XP for next level. So do I take the XP from the phoenix alone or go to DV room. I was actually thinking that DV slew all the monsters but we might get to use the arena. But I was worried about mckerney's paralysis as well as not being able to get back to four so I went right.

Glad it was a spawning room. Oh yeah the other thing is we wouldn't have gotten XP for mckerney as I would have turned him.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote