View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #216
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Though he was not our Dog, little Andre made national news, raised awareness for animal abuse worldwide and inspired so many with his courage and all he fought through over the last 10 months.

Sadly he has passed away over night and world is a little less bright for me right now. I met him at a fundraiser with his newly adopted human back in the spring and have followed his story on facebook and through the news from day 1, to the point where I almost felt like he was our surrogate Dog. His adopted human was amazing and gave him a great life over the last 7 months or so and I know she is devastated right now....Hell I can't stop crying either.

If you have Facebook stop by his page and read his story and leave some love for him. He was truly a remarkable Dog.

RIP Andre, you will be missed by all whose lives you touched!!!

Update Your Browser | Facebook

This one is really sad and I am tearing up as I type. In your original post I found the picture of Andre both inspirational, that a dog so mistreated would have the ability to still have love for a human owner, and sickening that someone of my species could do such a thing.

Knowing he lived a loving life after being rescued is comforting. I would like to think he's in a better place chasing a ball in a bright sunshine filled field.

Please express to Andres' adoptive owner and facebook followers that there are many of us that don't do the social media things but are still thinking of Andre today.
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote