View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #202
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Good call on the books. I'll switch to Book Three.

UNINSPECT BOOK SEVEN
INSPECT BOOK THREE

Well, I read in here from the start of the thread when we got here, and this room originally had a way down to the basement. But the room has moved, much like the others. So I suppose if we pull the right lever, we can either get a passageway to the Basement or to a room with a passageway down. Keep in mind, when we all first split up, people were sent straight to the Basement, just like the other levels, so I doubt the fact it seems hard to get to right now is indicative that it has any more treasure or importance.

As for the middle floor, I started on the top floor and fell through a hole to the middle floor. There were a large group of people there, like five, before I got there, and then dubb came down, too. The room switched at least twice, for three "rooms", two "colored" bedrooms and I forget the third, but it was a changeroom or something like that. There wasn't much speculation beyond what wondering what the levers did and where to search. There was no passage from the middle floor to the basement when I went through there, and dubb hit a white button which actually blocked the way from the middle floor to the ground floor.

Not sure of any of that helps you, but there you go.

Should we vote? I presume we don't have interest in voting for one another, so if we aim elsewhere, who do we vote for? I don't have the slightest concept right now. Just not enough information. I would need to go to Page One to remind me who is in the game.

Maybe if we figure out where dubb was called, we can vote from someone in there? Again, if we can figure out who was there as well.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote