View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #204
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I sort of wanted to see if there would be any fallout from pulling the red lever that would give us something to go on before voting, but assuming nothing happens, the only thing I could come up with is maybe dubb was killed by someone in his room and therefore voting someone who was there at the time is better than a complete guess. Unfortunately neither of us were with him for over a day and we're not sure who was with him when he died or even where he died.

Can you recall who was in the room with you and dubb when you were on the middle floor together?

Hmm... Autumn, Danny, I think. My time on the Middle Floor was kinda spent on the weekend, so I wasn't paying much attention. Most of what happened there happened before I got there or as I arrived, so I wasn't a very active participant. And then I moved back up to the Top Floor at the next movement deadline.

ntndeacon?

I'll review the player list, see if any memories tug.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote