View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
QuikSand
lolzcat

Oh, and now that I've sucked up a bit...

Sorting columns - I know it's currently click to sort low-to-high, then click again to sort high-to-low. That's okay, but (especially when remote) it's a bit tedious -- especially when probably 2/3 (of course) of the sorts that I want to do are going to be high-to-low.

You be the judge if any of this meets the worth-the-bother test:

Could these be created as "smart" sorts? When I click on Dash or Agility, I am pretty much *always* interested in the low numbers, but on nearly everything else, I'm interested in the high numbers? Could each column-topper become a custom sort based on what the user is most likely to want there? (And possibly just reverse the sort on a second click?)

No idea how tough that would be to code, but I think it would be a nice improvement.

Failing that... maybe just reverse the default, and make a high-to-low the default sort? I'm looking at the player screen now, and the entire list of sorts where low-to-high seems most useful is: #, Volatility?, 40-time, and Agility. The list of things that seem to call for high to low is really long -- all the other combines, things like height and weight, and of course every single bar for every single position.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote