View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #491
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
That seems flimsy to me Chief, though at least you gave some reasoning I can argue. Here's what I posted before I switched to murrayyyyy:

I am obviously biased, but to me that doesn't look like a wolf trying to come up with a pretext to move from Katy (and again, I think it would be a terrible move to vote for a wolf at the start of Day 1 in a game where the wolves all have useful abilities) or that I was trying to be so gung ho to go after murrayyyyy and get him out of the game. You're not going to argue all the players that voted murrayyyyy are wolves right?

I went straight off the votes rather than doing an individual check on each murrayyyyy voter. If I did this at the start of the day, I probably do some more analysis of that and pick the most suspicious actual vote for murrayyyyy.

Unfortunately, I didn't really have time to look at it closer until after some candidates were established, which is why I end up with you (you were the only one of the four currently top voters to be on murrayyyyy).

Incidentally, your quotes are of Zinto, but you voted murrayyyyy. I am guessing I am missing something there?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote