View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #98
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Hole-E-Shit!!!
Wow.

6 overtimes. Won a game I never thought it would let me win.
We scored everytime we touched the ball (2 FGs). We stopped them 2x aall game. a fumble on their 1st drive and an INT on their last drive.

A very, very crazy game including 2 separate TDs by the CPU after shrugging off sure sacks in back to back OTs.
Had to go for 4th and 1 in the 5th OT just to score. Then failed to convert the 2. They scored right away and then tried to run a 2pt that we stoned at the goal line.

In the 6th and final OT they threw an INT on their 2nd play. The DB had 110 yards of green in front of him and a sure win. Only with no one around he dropped the ball and it lay still in the endzone. 2 separate WSU cougars dove on the ball and failed to recover it..finally the 3rd picked it up before OSU could recover.

I have a horrible K so wanted to pick up a few yards instead of kicking from the 25. On 1st down my back up RB scampered 25 yards for the TD and the win.

We could not stop their passing game. Their QB finished over 85% completions. BUT...We had over 500 yards running including 3 backs with over 100 yards.

Crazy game.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote