View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 08:58 AM   #2091
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
2nd week in a row where the worst weigh-in of the week has been Saturday AM, which is pretty disappointing

That is pretty frustrating. With just a small amount to lose your room for error is tiny too, keep at it and keep improving small things here and there and you'll get there

Quote:
On food/diet front, I need to start drinking more water and less lemonade/Sprite/Root Beer (Barq's has caffeine! evil!) if I want to really maximize my health benefits from kicking the Coca-Cola habit. That seems like a pretty easy focus area for the next couple of weeks.

I would not be surprised to see that if you were able to go an entire week drinking nothing but water (or at least, nothing with any calories), you would get below 170 immediately. Maybe I'm viewing that too personally based on my own history, but I have always felt that the calories I got from drinking soda, while really bad, was only a secondary problem. The real problem was the fact that drinking all that pure sugar fucked with my insulin levels and made my appetite much, much harder to control.

Keep working on it, and good luck on the races!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote