View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #55
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
If they were in the AFC West TroyF would have a 2000 word post up about how they're not as good as their record But hey, just keep banking those wins and keep Seattle away from home field advantage.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of the Chiefs. The team I thought was overrated by their numbers so far was the Cowboys. (A couple of huge wins, but the defensive play on third down is not sustainable)

The Cardinals are really, really strange. Nobody can say they are "Super Healthy" in the way the Chiefs were last year. They have so many injuries they can't see straight. While the teams they have played have sh*t the bed, they haven't been BAD teams. Their schedule strength was 5th in the league heading into this week. It'll be higher next week.

The Chiefs played a zillion backup QB's. The Cardinals have faced 2 in 8 weeks. (Washington and Dallas)

Their offense is horrible, but seems to be getting better. Their defense is pretty good despite the passing numbers against as they play an aggressive style designed to do pretty much what they are doing.

Unlike last years Chiefs, this years Cardinals do have room for improvement. The offense can be better. The defense will be getting some of those injured guys back. On the other hand, as tough as the schedule has been, it's going to get tougher. I'd say they will fade away into the sunset, but they have more room to grow than the Chiefs.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote