View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #37
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Five brave souls! The more the merrier, but that will cover a good amount of the initial spots as it is. All have been added to the OP.

Here's what I plan on for Monday:

** Setup voting appears to be basically complete, but I will officially cut it off when Stellaris is released. Best estimate on that is about noon to 1PM EST right now. Three days as I write this.

** Sign-ups will be open basically forever. People can, and I expect will if the past is of any value in prediction the future, join after the story begins.

** Whenever release comes, after I get Stellaris installed and everything I'll get our starting situation set up and do a general briefing. This will include a view of the galaxy, it's major features and where we are in it; a view of our empire's 'territory'; closer-in, what our home system looks like; and an overview of our starting assets. Once a decade game-time, I'll update this information with a new report that will also be put in the first post as a sort of one-stop spot to see the latest on how we are progressing.

** Next, I'll do a rundown of the leaders. Who everyone is, what your trait, age, skill, area of responsibility, and so on.

** Then for each sign-up character I'll do a briefing specifically for your area. This will have all the information you should need in order to set initial orders. You will then have 48 hours to make those. As usual, if someone doesn't respond in that time I will choose for them in order to keep the story going.

** When everyone has reported in, or at the 48-hour deadline, whichever comes first, I will get the game moving and our journey will begin!
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote