View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #270
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerp33 View Post
This game seems to have a ton of potential but there are more then a few things that have changed that as a SP I don't like. I hate the fact that I have no in game control over my depth charts. My #1 WR went out with an injury and I cant control who I want to take his place. As a player who calls all of his teams plays I need control of my in game depth chart. I'm required to activate 3 TE's which is useless for me because I'm still old school and utilize a FB. I think FOF7 was perfect and this game has taken leaps and bounds in some areas and major step backs in others... I keep hoping it will all get fixed with a patch...

Lack of depth chart control is my one of my disappointments, however it won't keep me from playing this version. Although, one of my fears happened in my last game. I let the computer control everything (i.e. personnel packages, etc.) and simmed the game. Looking at the box score, James Harrison (LB for the Steelers) was playing RB, he had 17 carries for (-12) yards. Two other RBs were listed (even though 4 were active) so I am not sure why the computer put him in the lineup since it seems like two other RBs were available. And since he had 17 carries, wasn't just a one time thing, seemed like he was really playing RB. Unfortunately, when I went to investigate, the game crashed without being saved so couldn't tell much.
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote