View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 11:02 PM   #218
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The major news is Lorey who busted hard from 77 to 63. Croom still looks good, and he has an exceptional affinity with Maurer. I’m starting them, and then using Lucas Lucas as my primary backup at all spots in case of injury, followed by Plotz. I believe next year, barring the acquisition of major talent, that someone will move over to OT. Meanwhile, Dana Cortez is already nasty, and Schmidtke is my leader and my Nickelback from here on out. Noting wrong with nickel. Meanwhile, Zuccato looks like no bust thus far, and I’m giving him starts on two run D formations to see what he can do and to give him some quality development playing time. Even Stanley didn’t bust so yay on the whole not busting thing for my 4 70+ potential players

Let’s drill down into that draft some more –

Here let me show you all rookies by future potential –

I got really, really lucky this draft

Other teams did too. Two other Ks boomed in camp, although I’m not upset at Ramsay. Croom is 2nd, and Cortez is great, and Zuccato is there as well. As you can see, we have 12 players with a potential of 70 or more. Three kickers, so 9 non-kickers. We have three. We also have a kicker too! Remember the OT we were looking at? Where did he wind up? 38/55. He had the combines. He had the respect. He had the bars. He had a low volatility. And yet? He busted. Meanwhile a combine-less wonder like Zuccato is the steal of the draft.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-07-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote