View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 09:48 AM   #464
MrBug708
Head Coach

No. It's mostly because I don't need to hear your tears about Hilary losing or conspiracy theories about Trump. I voted for neither, don't like Trump, but the it's comical to read some of your things. But since you wanted to call me names and dance around, I'll play.

It's almost as if Sunil is a Democrat and friends with the Clintons.

Google Bil Clinton and Sunil Gulati. Bill Clinton was even named Honorary Head of the bid committee. They have a friendship. I'm surprised this is even new to you.

Who was running for President against Trump?

Maybe you've got a thing for Jill Stein?

That's also ignoring the fact that I wouldnt believe a word that comes out of Gulati's mouth.

Not sure how you want me to defend my opinion on this. I'll move on. I'm sur eyou will focus on this.

Dude is probably as corrupt as hell and pretty clueless in the soccer world.

Maybe you have this sparkly image of Gulati as being one of the rising stars in soccer and feel like everything in FIFA is smooth and without corruption. Im not a big John Oliver fan, but watch his videos on FIFA. They just had a huge corruption investigation by the justice department. Me saying he's probably corrupt isn't a stretch. I'm not an informant though, so I really can't say for sure. I'd settle for a new guy in charge.

One wonders how he still has a job but knowing important people is usually enough.

I certainly said something that is a reach here. haha

I'll even continue. You know that article you posted? About how Gulati worried about the election influencing the bid? The statements were written in June. I'm surprised your conspiracy theory mind couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Since then, mind you, I'm using my Bill Clinton/Sunil Gulati search terms mentioned earlier, Gulati has since come out and said a 2026 bid won't be affect. Combined that with what Chief posted earlier about Trump not being around anyways, I'd say I hit it on the head about why you've started on this diatribe in the first place.

USSF's Sunil Gulati says Donald Trump's election won't affect 2026 World Cup bid - ESPN FC

SoccerAmerica - Sunil Gulati: 'We'll work with whoever is in White House' 11/11/2016

This turd doesn't need to continue the discussion anymore. The soapbox is yours. Feel free to attack me or ignore me all you want. I won't be making a reply. Maybe.

Last edited by MrBug708 : 12-29-2016 at 09:49 AM.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote