View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 08:54 PM   #250
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We sold 38500 season tix

Anybody boom in camp? Sanderson is 53/79, Crawford 35/61, and such. P Barginski comes back 43/57, and he looked so much better pre camp, total bust. Busts for a lot of UFas like normal, including QB Salcedo, and WR PAsquarella. DE lane busted to 35/55

Anyone free that I might want to chase? Nah

Time to cut the chaff:

QB Salcedo
RB Shaw
FB Pasricha
FL Pasqueralla
C Wagner
OT Bush
FS Lanner
WLB Mathews
SLB Lyons
P Barginski
P Sutor
SLB Meat Loaf Hauck
TE Wasson

I bring this solid UFA K into camp to see what we can see laters

We finish the pre-season 2-2, with a few minor injuries, C Dwight Dar Dar has a strained hammy and is questionable. A few probables here and there as well.

But here’s my major issue;

Sanderson dropped to 42/58. Yuck. 39/61 for Crawford. K Shin busted hard and I cut him. I cut OT Danny Exner. I cut MLB Dwight Beethoven.

Had I taken Parker Reid, long before I could had, or had a 2nd rounder for him, he would have finished the offseason as the best ranked LB, moved to the Green Page, and is 51/71.

Players I missed this draft include late 4th rounder C KC Boyer, 31/75 I missed and could have taken, LG Thurmon Norris, remember when I was strongly considering him in the 3rd? He went a few picks later and is 46/76. You know how badly I needed a S? I could have gotten this 29/65 guy in the 4th. A lot fo D Line busted, so I can’t be too upset at the Lane bust. The best DE in the draft was on the board when we drafted, and was taken 1.16 – 59/72.

This was a weak draft and UFA class by me. I missed on two UFA Ps and a K. I missed on every other major UFA. Most of my draftees busted, not a few points here and there, but a lot more. Weak. Only Crawford and Carlisle held serve. So weak

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote