View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #139
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Butler to Minny for LaVine/Dunn & 7th pick?
Well, if you can't get Bradley, might as well settle for the next best option. Nice deal for Minny, especially if 16 is included. But I am more down on Dunn than the Bulls are and more down on LaVine than almost everyone is.

Dislike the Tatum pick, but won't get too worked up until things shake out. Woj is saying we're heavily ties into Paul George trade talks, and while I really dislike the idea of trading for a pending UFA who's already expressed interest in joining a team who will have max cap space next summer, I'd be fine trading Tatum for him straight up.

High floor, good 1v1 offensive player, and on the plus side he wasn't charged with threatening women or property destruction, but I agree with the assessment he won't be a star unless he extends his shooting out past the 3-pt line. Also not sure why ESPN claims he could be a lockdown defender unless they're letting Jay Bilas' enthusiasm for Duke players run unchecked... Not sure I've heard that one before & it didn't match my impression of his athleticism.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote