View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #74
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Graduating Seniors

WR Lee Solorio

One of the better players I was given to start my career. I decided not to shirt him as a Sophomore, but he ended up spending most of the season sidelined with an injury. He started all 11 games as a junior and had a decent season with 43 catches, 557 yards, and 11 TD. Then his senior season was marred by another injury.

T Bryan Munoz

Three year starter. Not a great player, but was dependable.

P Terrence Sanderson

Was National All-Academic Punter in 2006. Had some good games here and there, but not very good at downing punts inside the 20.

DE Sean Horne

A 3 year starter who had a great junior year with 13.5 sacks. However, he caught the dreaded Repetitive Concussion Syndrome after 6 games as a Senior and his career was over.

DT Kelly Roosenraad

DT was one of my better positions to start off with, so Roosenraad sat on the bench for two seasons. But he produced a very good Senior season with consistently good run defense.

Awards: 2006 Sun Belt 1st Team

OLB Myron Barlow

Was one of the best players I had to start with and one of the few I redshirted in my initial season. Solid two year starter.

Awards: 2005 Sun Belt 1st Team, 2006 Sun Belt 1st Team

S Fernando Emmons

Two year starter. Had a great senior season with 45 tackles, 12 assists, and 6 INT's.

Awards: 2006 Sun Belt 2nd Team

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote