View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #84
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 11 (from week 1)
Buccaneers @ Dolphins - A 90 degree matchup, lots of cramping going on in this one. The Dolphins will not buy into the Buccaneers' hype and will pull this one out thanks to a late interception.
Dolphins 24 Buccaneers 20
The Buccaneers win 30-20. I missed by 14 in the loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 11
Titans @ Steelers - The Titans will put up a good fight but will not quite have enough to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh.
Steelers 31 Titans 28
The Steelers win easily, 40-17. I missed by 20 in the win.

Jaguars @ Browns - The Browns will continue to improve and will edge the Jaguars in a close game.
Browns 23 Jaguars 20
I give the Browns too much credit as the Jaguars win 19-7. I missed by 17 in the loss.

Ravens @ Packers - The Packers won't break a sweat in this one.
Packers 30 Ravens 13
The Packers miss Rogers badly in a 23-0 loss. I missed by 40.

Cardinals @ Texans - The Texans defense will lock down the Cardinals and their offense will have a solid game and provide the win.
Texans 27 Cardinals 17
The Texans win 31-21. I missed by 8 in the win.

Rams @ Vikings - The Vikings will get back on track thanks to the Rams turning the ball over 6 times in this one.
Vikings 24 Rams 13
The Vikings defense wins it for them 24-7. I miss by 6 in the win. The first Rams game I picked right this season.

Lions @ Bears - The Bears will put together a full 60 minutes to pull out the victory in this one.
Bears 27 Lions 21
The Lions win 27-24. I miss by 9 in the loss.

Redskins @ Saints - The Saints will see Brees have his best game of the year so far and will make the Redskins look like the Jets.
Saints 38 Redskins 17
Saints come back for a 34-31 win in overtime. I missed by 18 in the win.

Chiefs @ Giants - The Giants will have a scare as Eli will take a big hit and will have to go through concussion protocol but will be cleared and will come back to throw the game winning score.
Giants 26 Chiefs 24
The Giants win 12-9 in overtime. I missed by 29 in the win.

Bills @ Chargers - The Chargers will take advantage of the Bills traveling across the country.
Chargers 23 Bills 15
The Chargers win big 54-24. I missed by 40 in the win.

Bengals @ Broncos - The Broncos will put on their Dr. Jeckyl persona and put together a strong performance at home for the win.
Broncos 28 Bengals 23
The Bengals win 20-17. I miss by 14 in the loss.

Patriots @ Raiders - The Raiders will climb that mountain, fans will start talking about an upcoming rematch in January.
Raiders 31 Patriots 27
The Patriots win 33-8 on the neutral site. I missed by 29 in the loss.

Eagles @ Cowboys - The Eagles blew it in overtime last season; they have learned a lot this year and will not allow that to happen again. Wentz will throw for 4 scores in a big road win.
Eagles 34 Cowboys 23
Well, he threw 2 touchdowns but I gave the Cowboys too much credit. The game manager accounts for 4 turnovers as the Eagles win big 37-9. I missed by 17 in the win.

Falcons @ Seahawks - The Seahawks will get revenge for last season's playoff loss (not really revenge but it will be a feel good win).
Seahawks 27 Falcons 25
The Seahawks lose a tight one, 34-31. I miss by 13 in the loss.

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-26-2017 at 11:50 AM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote