View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 PM   #92
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 13
Redskins @ Cowboys - The Cowboys will treat the Redskins like any one of Elliot's victims and pound them into submission.
Cowboys 31 Redskins 20
The Cowboys win 38-14. I miss by 13 in the win.

Vikings @ Falcons - The Falcons will run and gun their way to victory. Ryan will throw 4 scores.
Falcons 35 Vikings 23
The Vikings keep winning with mirrors, 14-9. I miss by 35 in the loss.

Texans @ Titans - Mariota will have a rough time against the Texans' defense but will finally break through with a game winning drive late in the game.
Titans 17 Texans 15
The Titans win 24-13. I missed by 9 in the win.

Chiefs @ Jets - The Chiefs will handle their business, but not in a flashy manner. While never in danger of losing they won't run up the points.
Chiefs 23 Jets 10
The Jets somehow win 38-31. I missed by 36 in the loss.

Panthers @ Saints - The Saints will be comfortable at home and Brees will throw for 3 scores as the Saints will win by two scores.
Saints 30 Panthers 17
The Saints win 31-21. I missed by 5 points in the win.

Broncos @ Dolphins - The Broncos will have a tough time early but their defense will keep them in the game. By the second half the Broncos will have figured out the Dolphins' defense and will take the lead late and see their defense win the game with a late goal line stand.
Broncos 24 Dolphins 20
The Dolphins win 35-9. I missed by 30 in the loss.

Lions @ Ravens - The Lions will stumble and the Ravens will take advantage of it.
Ravens 23 Lions 20
Not sure how the Ravens scored 44 in a 44-20 victory. I missed by 21 in the win.

Patriots @ Bills
The Patriots will give the Bills what they seem to be playing for, a loss and a better draft pick.
Patriots 30 Bills 17
The Patriots win 23-3. I missed by 21 in the win.

49ers @ Bears
The Bears get a present with the 49ers coming to town. They win a yawner.
Bears 23 49ers 10
The 49ers win 15-14. I missed by 14 in the loss.

Buccaneers @ Packers - The Packers will win a thriller on a late hail mary.
Packers 28 Buccaneers 27
The Packers win 26-20 to keep their hopes alive. I missed by 9 in the win.

Colts @ Jaguars - The Colts won't be able to get their feet under them in this one. The Jaguars' defense will force 4 turnovers in the win.
Jaguars 20 Colts 13
The Jaguars win 30-10. I missed by 13 in the win.

Browns @ Chargers - The Chargers will give the handful of fans that care about them still a home victory, but it will be tight.
Chargers 24 Browns 21
The Chargers win 19-10. I missed by 16 in the win.

Giants @ Raiders - The Raiders will be over confident coming into this one with the Giants coming across the country for the upset.
Giants 28 Raiders 23
The Raiders win 24-17. I missed by 12 in the loss.

Rams @ Cardinals - The Cardinals will win a defensive battle as their will be 6 combined turnovers in the game.
Cardinals 18 Rams 13
The Rams continue to win with mirrors, 32-16. I missed by 21 in the loss.

Eagles @ Seahawks - The Seahawks defense will be too much for the Eagles on the road, along with the 12th man. Wilson will not be contained.
Seahawks 27 Eagles 17
The Seahawks win 24-10. I missed by 10 in the win.

Steelers @ Bengals - The Bengals will get a much needed divisional win and will treat Big Ben as if he was one of his "dates".
Bengals 29 Steelers 21
The Steelers win 23-20. I missed by 11 in the loss.

Last edited by EagleFan : 12-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote