View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 11:51 AM   #95
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 14
Saints @ Falcons - The Falcons home field will be enough to lead them to one of their best offensive outings of the season. The Saints will not be able to keep up.
Falcons 41 Saints 31
The Falcons won 20-17, more defense than expected. I missed by 34 in the win.

Colts @ Bills - The Bills defense will be solid but they will still be a team without an offense. The Colts will win a tight one.
Colts 21 Bills 13
The Bills win 13-7. I missed by 14 in the loss.

Lions @ Buccaneers - Winston will have one of those games that make everyone jump back on his bandwagon.
Buccaneers 31 Lions 20
The Lions win 24-21. I missed by 14 in the loss.

Raiders @ Chiefs - The Raiders defense will prove to be their weak spot in this one. The chiefs will control the clock and the game.
Chiefs 27 Raiders 20
The Chiefs win 26-15. I missed by 6 in the win.

Seahawks @ Jaguars - The Jaguars will give the Seahawks all the can handle for three quarters but Wilson will put the team on his shoulders and will them to a victory which they would not deserve.
Seahawks 19 Jaguars 16
The Jaguars win 30-24. I missed by 19 in the loss.

49ers @ Texans - The Texans will not have a problem with 49ers. Easy victory for them.
Texans 28 49ers 13
The 49ers are led by fools gold to a 26-16 win. I missed by 25 in the loss.

Packers @ Browns - The Browns will make this one a game. The Packers will, however, pull off the victory with a late 4th quarter touchdown.
Packers 27 Browns 24
The Packers win 27-21. I was close as I missed by 3 in the win.

Bears @ Bengals - The Bengals get a much needed victory against the lowly Bears.
Bengals 31 Bears 17
The Bears win 33-7. I missed by 40.

Vikings @ Panthers - The Panthers will edge the Vikings thanks to a late turnover.
Panthers 27 Vikings 24
The Panthers win 31-24. I missed by 4.

Redskins @ Chargers - The Chargers will not do themselves any favors with a hard fought victory, not helping their draft prospects.
Chargers 23 Redskins 20
The Chargers won 30-13. I missed by 14.

Jets @ Broncos - The Jets will not surprise anyone as the Broncos will come close to a shutout.
Broncos 28 Jets 3
The Broncos win 23-0. I missed by 8.

Titans @ Cardinals - The Cardinals will keep pace with the Seahawks with a win as Mariota will have his worst game of the season.
Cardinals 27 Titans 23
The Cardinals won 12-7. I missed by 31.

Cowboys @ Giants - The Giants will be a step closer to winning the division with a big win at home.
Giants 31 Cowboys 24
The Cowgirls won 30-10. I missed by 27.

Eagles @ Rams - The Eagles' train will derail thanks to poor coaching decisions as they will lose a tight one.
Rams 24 Eagles 23
The Eagles win 43-35. I missed by 31.

Ravens @ Steelers - The Steelers will be challenged early but will pick up a division win.
Steelers 30 Ravens 20
The Steelers won 39-38. I missed by 27.

Patriots @ Dolphins - The Dolphins will have their best quarter of the season to start the game but it won't be enough in the end.
Patriots 31 Dolphins 27
The Dolphins won 27-20. I missed by 11.

Last edited by EagleFan : 12-31-2017 at 12:28 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote