View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:47 PM   #211
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Caitlin's school is doing what a lot of schools seem to be doing - a mix of in-person and online classes, and remotely finishing the semester from home after Thanksgiving. She's an education major, so a big unknown for her is how she is going to satisfy any in-class observation requirements at local elementary schools.

And an even bigger unknown is athletic aid for the coming year. She's still not been given her annual aid papers to sign, which locks in her scholarship for 20-21. I'm worried there are going to be cuts. It's a weird dynamic for the spring sports because you have freshmen coming in who signed their NLIs in late 2019 and are locked in for scholarship money for the next year, at the same time that seniors have been given another year. So you've got the potential for 5 grade levels of student-athlete, but possibly less money for all of them except the freshmen.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 06-19-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote