View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 11:32 AM   #120
QuikSand
lolzcat

Right now, I have a peculiar situation… Without really planning to, I now have all the pieces to assemble the full set to get the maxed out Ozzie Newsome card. The card itself would be a massive difference maker for my team, I think, because a 92 rated player would probably be faster than anyone trying to cover him, with a few exceptions.

However, it’s also a market opportunity… There are at any given point in time just one or two or three copies of that 91 Newsom card available in the market… So, not only can I possibly sell it for a high price, but I might be able to manipulate this market for weeks ahead. One of the component cards to assemble Ozzie is an 84 rated Cooper Kupp, and that card is also in relatively scarce supply… I currently have my four copies on the market for 35,000 coins, which is a silly and absurd price on purpose. But it does seem to me that even one active user like me, can create some artificial scarcity here… If it costs 35K for each of those Cooper Kupp cards, then the price to assemble Newsom goes up, fewer people will be willing to do it, and when I can extract from my copy or maybe be 350 K, rather than 275K. It’s not out of the question that I end up assembling this site, and selling Ozzy, multiple times over in the weeks ahead.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote