View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:07 PM   #188
QuikSand
lolzcat

Meanwhile, while I still plan to go about my business building a theme theme, I can’t help but wondering if these special bonus cards for the most feared program going to be game breakers, at least for challenges and other things where it’s you versus the CPU. I’m thinking about my Brown’s team right now, that I’m using for challenges and such things… Normally I get some bonuses out of having Browns players, they get chem benefits etc. but if I salted in six or eight quality players from the most feared program, and use the special card to give them all +10 speed… Even if they’re small in stature, I think they would be demons. I don’t know how overwhelming the strength and height bonuses would be if you use those instead, but speed kills. Even a wide receiver who is only the equivalent of 5 feet tall, if he can run 5 yards deep behind his cover man, he’s going to be open all the time. Guys with 99 speed At this point in the game well most players are still in the 80s or maybe 9091, will be unbelievably difficult to defense. I think this is going to be basically a cheat code, in the situation where they are usable. And maintaining a roster that does not feature all this garbage, is basically going to be House rules.

(Please forgive audio typos)
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote