View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 07:24 AM   #133
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I'll admit I haven't done much research (read: any) on laptops to know what's great deal and what isn't. So with that in mind, anyone seen any great deals (particularly for Lenovo which I've had good luck with)?

Depends on what you are going to do with it (gaming vs light gaming), budget ($500 or $1,300), portability (on the go or only once in a while).

Lenovo has sprinkling of sales year round but they have very good Thinkpad deals during July 4 and okay deals during BF. Thinkpads are more business oriented and Legion more gaming (I have limited experience with Legion but others on this board seem to think it's pretty good).

If you are okay with used (but still have some warranty), check out below which scrapes the Lenovo used laptop site. Inventory is currently low at 227 laptop but it's normally around 350'ish. Typically no good deals on higher end laptops (you can buy them cheaper new when on sale) but some pretty good deals on lower end ones < $900.

logaze - watching laptops on Lenovo outlet

Also, when checking out Lenovo.com, use the Visa site https://www.lenovo.com/us/members/en...isacardholders. During non-sale periods, their prices are better than regular Lenovo site.

Also monitor slickdeals. Slickdeals used to be a better hub for great Thinkpad deals but still something I would check once in a while. The "deals" listed now aren't all that great IMO Slickdeals: Searching for "thinkpad"

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-28-2022 at 07:49 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote