View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 03:47 PM   #400
Flasch186
Coordinator

Discussion on FL "Don't Say Gay" bill

It’s a broken record now… “yes 3rd grade is too early to have these conversations.”

Ok so fifth grade and up?

I dunno but not third grade

Law is amended to cover any grade up to twelve

This happened in fifth grade: https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/17/us/fl...tion-wednesday

The parents are up in arms because some of the students are straight (I’m sure that’s what upset them) and now it’s any grade.

Originally it was about parents gaining control of the classroom. So they sign permission slips to say they’re ok with the production company and rating system. Teacher abides. Parent gets upset and now they want to interview the kids (with parents permission slips).

This threads first bullshit pages and the garbage that there wasn’t an underlying intention is by far the dumbest, most gaslit spin (which of course doesn’t apply to other threads) I’ve ever read on here.

To think I once got suspended for calling a spade a spade and while they still get to do it (while calling other members names on these here boards) is fantastic. No I don’t want them suspended when they do it but I would hope that eventually they come into said threads and say,

“You know guys, I was wrong.”

Will never happen because a chameleon doesn’t have to say what color it is… it just keeps on changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 05-18-2023 at 06:12 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote