View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 11:09 AM   #54
Radii
Head Coach

I played some Saturday and Sunday without documenting anything, basically trying to hard focus on getting the lux/azir kaisa/yasuo flex down, I watched the rank 1 player's stream, talked to a friend who recently hit master and just couldn't piece it together myself.

Over a 12 game stretch I bot four'd 8 games and 3 of the good ones were just 4th. I went from D2 43 LP to D4 65 LP, so about a two division drop.

These things all happen, but I was starting to get frustrated with these two dominant comps.

Strategy Update

Someone in one of the discord's I'm in posted about a Jinx/Zaun/Gunner comp they've been spamming and I decided to try it out. I finished off last night going 3/3/5/4/3 and got back up to Diamond 3. Since I'm finding the lux and kaisa comps so frustrating, I may just hard force this for a bit and see how it goes, I was having fun doing it yesterday.

I have a travel day today (gotta go to Indianapolis for some stuff, about 2 hours away) and work resumes tomorrow, so we'll see how I feel tonight to try to get some games in.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote