View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 10:17 PM   #262
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm just the opposite. Not only do I appreciate the freedom of the Android world, but I'm too deep into it to want to learn the Apple system even if I didn't already hate it. I'm coming from a place of ignorance, but all I've seen over the years is my family have major problems transferring information to and from their phones.

You can't just hook up an iPhone to a PC and use File Explorer to easily drag and drop any kind of file (although I suppose they make it possible if you have Apple devices!). It's just stupid and unnecessary. I still recall that smug fuck from Apple answering a guy's question about why he can't share videos with friends on non-iPhones without them being grainy, and his answer was, "They should buy an iPhone." I would have told him to go fuck himself.

As far as WhatsApp, it requires buy-in from everybody in my family/friend circle, not just me. Not happening.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-22-2024 at 10:18 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote