View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 02:42 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 16, 2218 – Corvette built, I combine and my navy is at 447. I send it to Klendath

Feb 2 – We discover Toxic Terraforming in Illithium, it’s fully surveyed with Volatile Motes and Dig Site

June 9 – Building finished in Rovannic, I order my Ship to bring in Illithium

July 6 – Next Tradition! I choose the final one in Discovery called “Faith in Science” which gives me -20% Scientist Upkeep. Finishing it gives me +10% Research speed and access to Research Federation Type and +1 Ascension Perks

I can choose my first Ascension:

Here’s what I like

Interstellar Dominion
- -20% Starbase Influence Cost and Claims

Technological Ascendancy - +10% Research, +1 Research Option, +50% chance of rare techs

One Vision
- +10% Unity, -10% Pop Usage of Amenities, +50% Governing Ethics Attraction

I like all three. Getting another +10% Research here plus increased rare tech stuff is great, speeding up Unity usage is great and spreading my System growing is great too. If I were expanding wide, add here Imperial Prerogative for -20% Empire Size from planets and +2 Capacity. All of those are great, but I grab Technical Ascendancy!

Aug 12 – We begin battle in Klendath

Oct 18 – We win! We have a battle debris to investigate here, and I order my fleet back home

Dec 12 – We have 15k Minerals and are maxed, I sell 5k for 2891 Energy, which buys 500 Con Goods for 1451

Dec 28 – We finish building Illithium and have no mines to build, so I head to Dirban next to Larbo next getting surveyed

Apr 25, 2219 – The final system near the BLC is grabbed, so I send my Science Ship to Klendath to research the battle remains

Oct 20 – Survey done in Dirban, which has 2 Energy, 6 Minerals – I don’t have enough flu to bring it in.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote