View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 01:23 AM   #45
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderingHERD
No, I didn't reject her. I was 18 when the shit hit the fan (23 now) and knew we loved each other and was naive enough to believe that meant something. She was one of those girls whose friends are all guys. I'm a jealous bastard who feels that no female in the world should be attracted to anyone but me.

So things headed south. I transferred to her college thinking I was gonna bust up in there like Benjamin Braddock and win her back. Guess what, that didn't work. I was there for two weeks or so. My day in it's entirity consisted of waking up at 3pm, walking to the gas station across the street,and buying a case of beer. Oh, yeh---and also drinking it. When I finally met her on campus it was incredibly awkward. I had always told myself that if I could look her in the eye and not see that love in return that I would give up. Well, I didn't see it. I stayed there for a week or so after I realized this, thinking of nothing but drinking and killing myself.

Is she available now do you know? And do you think you've gotten your jealousy issues under control?

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote