View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 01:58 PM   #6
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Both should be the same, but might change slightly depending on if the player is on your roster or not. Either way the numbers should be the same on both the player card and on the roster screen with the color coded numbers.

I believe both are your scouts views, but those views might change a little when a player is on the roster vs when he is a free agent or on another team.

In order to see another scouts view, you can right click a players bar ratings and get the perception of the league scout there.

It isn't the 'league scout'. It is--per the manual--'a venerable and respected coach'. This guy is often a poor scout (you can check his ratings) and wildly erratic. I put no stock in this feature.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote